Gua Sha stone massage hepls to relieve tension in the muscles of the face,boost blood circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage to banish bloating on face.
HOW TO USE
- Before using the stone, make sure your face is clean and apply a little bit of hydrating serum or facial oil of your choice.
- Use a "Sweep Technique" over cheek and forehead area where there is sufficient room to maintain contact with the side of the tool and your skin
- Sweep in an upward direction towards your ear or temple in one smooth movement without lifting the tool off of your skin.
- Scrape from the top 3 arches of the tool across the skin with a pressure to pull at the tissues and muscle underneath the skin without causing too much pain
- Avoid scrapping near and over joints and bones directly
- Cover any spot, pimple, mole or any skin feature which would be undesirable to scrap over
- If you feel a tight knotted area of muscle underneath your skin, just press the end tip of the stone on your skin and then you can use a combination of scrapping from the arches and pressing with the end tip of the stone over that area
- While massaging a part of your body, the strokes should be pressed hard against the skin, allowing the skin to turn red, which will help remove toxins and relax that area of your body
- The slant sides can be used on your arms, legs and back in one direction
- For shoulder pains, use the outer slant side of the stone in an outward direction in one motion
- FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER INDIA
- 15 DAY RETURNS (WITH ORIGINAL PACKING INTACT)